We aim to express a message that is informed, engaging, and respectful. Our voice is dedicated to telling the stories, reporting the issues, and exploring the events that shape the lives of Muslims around the world.
What I believe:
I bear witness that there is no deity but God, and I bear witness that Muhammad (peace and blessings of God be upon him) is the messenger of God.
- I believe there is only one God, without partner or equal, who is the sole creator and sustainer of the universe.
- I believe in the existence of angels, created by God from light, to perform various tasks and duties assigned by God.
- I believe that God revealed holy scriptures to various prophets as a guide for humanity. These include the Scrolls given to Abraham, the Torah to Moses, the Psalms to David, the Gospel to Jesus, and the Quran to Muhammad, with the Quran being the final and preserved revelation.
- I believe that God sent prophets to every nation, with Muhammad being the last prophet, to convey His message to humanity.
- I believe that all individuals will be resurrected for judgment by God and will be rewarded or punished according to their earthly actions.
- I believe that all good and bad fate is within the knowledge of God, but this does not remove human free will and responsibility for one’s actions.
Mission | Vision | values
The Muslim Post is dedicated to providing comprehensive and insightful news, opinions, and analysis about the global Muslim community. We aim to fill a gap in mainstream media by focusing on the stories and issues that shape the lives of Muslims around the world.
Our vision is to be the premier destination for insightful and comprehensive coverage of the Muslim community. We aim to be seen as a trusted, reliable, and unbiased source for news and analysis.